Marathon

Well, I guess they invented it:

I just want to say, for the record, that the producers of the Greek national song presentation/selection show must be admired for putting on a live retrospective of THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF EUROVISION split over about 7000 commercial breaks, but it is nearly killing me.

If this was Sweden, Sakis would not have given us 4 lip-synched numbers from his back catalogue at the start of the show then disappeared. Rather, he would have banged out the three songs for selection, there would have been a rapid-fire televote and results announcement and we would have everything wrapped up in 30 mins. Instead, it appears that I am doomed to grow old with this ERT production.

Comments

noogie said…
You can stand it? I don't think you can stand it! I put myself throught the Greek national final once and that is more than enough for one life.

On a lighter note i just listened to the georgian entry, "I don't want a putin". Hah! That's the end of piss will calm, Diana's head will be spinning.

Popular posts from this blog

I love Bulgaria

When you say it's gonna happen "now", Well when exactly do you mean?

French Reactions