I name this ship: Euromoments

welcome. i still haven't decided whether having my own blog is no more than a ridiculous self-indulgence that, at best, will end after six months with zero comments and my head in the oven. however, i've convinced myself that i have something to say. after all, there are only about a million other websites that concern themselves with that celebrated grand prix of song and culture that is the Eurovision Song Contest. and, in my opinion, that is one too few.

let's just see what happens. happy 2007 - only 127 days to go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Surely there's about a million other websites out there but none that has made me laugh so hard that I think I might have woken some neighbours.
I'll be back!

Popular posts from this blog

I love Bulgaria

French Reactions

When you say it's gonna happen "now", Well when exactly do you mean?