The Things I Love...

• DJ-less mash-ups
• Denim hot-pants
• FMBs... F.M.!
• Sexual chemistry that knows no boundaries (social, cultural, generational or moral)
• Stomping around to music on stage and on walkways
• Boobie shakin’
• Motorboating
• Back-to-back / peek-a-boo choreography
• MILFs
• MILFs who like boys
• Boys who like MILFs (who like boys to be milfs, who do boys like they’re milfs who do milfs like they’re boys. Always should be someone you really love
• Lyrics performed properly for the first time by a professional:"I don't care if I lose my mind..."
• Mickey J tributes (they’re back in!)
• The nation of Sweden
• Eurovision
• Allsang på Grensen
• Carola Haggkvist
• Youtube
• The internet


Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in...Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...

Comments

noogie said…
I had no idea what a "milf" was and so goggled it... Quite a number of websites. Oh my.

That video was a treat, thank you Mr Thomson.

Popular posts from this blog

I love Bulgaria

When you say it's gonna happen "now", Well when exactly do you mean?

French Reactions