Happy Semifinal 2 to you!

What a great result on Tuesday night. My prediction list changed somewhat after the live performances and I ended up getting 8/10. Things are looking very good for a well-balanced East-West distribution in the final, and in the Jade camp they must be truly delighted with a draw that places her far away from Malta and Iceland and nestled neatly between two dance numbers.

Anyway, just a quick look at tonight's line-up:
Croatia
Ireland
Latvia
Serbia
Poland
Norway
Cyprus
Slovakia
Denmark
Slovenia
Hungary
Azerbaijan
Greece
Lithuania
Moldova
Albania
Ukraine
Estonia
The Netherlands

And my 10 to qualify:
Latvia
Norway
Cyprus
Hungary
Azerbaijan
Greece
Lithuania
Moldova
Albania
Ukraine

This was decided very hastily but I think it captures the obvious favourites (Norway, Greece, Ukraine), a mix of styles (dance, r n b, disco, rock ballad), some novelty/memorability factor (Hungary, Latvia) and geographical/diasporic expectations (Azerbaijan, Greece).

Let's see what happens! I'm fizzing with excitement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Bulgaria

When you say it's gonna happen "now", Well when exactly do you mean?

French Reactions