VERTIGO

Has anyone else started to wonder how Valletta is going to cope with the influx of 10 million flag-waving, fake-tan-wielding Eurofans in May 2008? The first time I saw Malta's national final performance I wrote Olivia Lewis' effort off as an out-and-out mess. I wished that they'd stuck to the On again, off again format and left all this "epic" nonsense behind.

Then the video came out, and I felt sorry for poor Olivia - all she wanted was a nice big Chiara tune to belt out in Helsinki, and they've made her run around like something from a French & Saunders parody while being chased by a ghost (sh*t, there I go spoiling the ending for you...)


But here's the catch. I've shown this video to some select non-Euro cohorts, and THEY LIKE IT. THEY THINK IT WILL DO VERY WELL. What result will May 10th produce?

They say yes.
I say no.
Loving ESC gives me vertigo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Bulgaria

When you say it's gonna happen "now", Well when exactly do you mean?

French Reactions